Koide9??????????

Most of you would be wondering what the blog title means.

Here you go : "koi de 9?" is "quoi de neuf?" (french) and means "Whats up?"

Thanks to the French SMS verlan, we have such confusing and undecipherable lingo. :-)

Finding a name wasn't easy, atleast for me. Intially,"Koide9" was rejected and so, I had to do a lot of "title-searching". After giving up ( obvious, ain't it? ), I mailed to one of my good friends ( ne****pg).. Et voila, she came up with so many creative names. Hats off to her!!!


Though not my ideas, I would state few of her suggestions here :
1. "Hyd-n-Seek"

2. "pas-de-chance-with-the-URL"
3. "FRIdays" - FRI meaning "Fontainebleau returned indian" ( though a bit presumptuous, still a very good idea)

Just when I was about to pick one of these, my "Koide9" was "allowed" and I just decided to stick on to that :-)