The usual "why-did-I-start-blogging" story

Well, quite a lot of reasons for the same.

a. The "Most-of-my-friends-write-So-why-not-me" thought :) Analogy : I underwent an executive education program at INSEAD. Atleast some of the participants ( most of them in mid 40s) when asked why they are attending the program answered " My boss did it. So...." Well, my blogging is on similar lines:-)

b. Apparently, most of my friends are unable to put up too much of my talking that they've pleaded me to talk less and write more :-)

c. I did get my french driver's license after truly painstaking efforts. This may sound a preposterous reason to start a blog. I had a silly bet with my ex-roomate (ch*******_bits) that I would start blogging should I get my french "permis-de-conduire". Since he was a typical victim of my sermons, he prayed more than I did for my license tests :-)

d. I've finally found time to do this. ( read as "I eat and sleep less" )

e. Now that I've bored people around me enough, I would want to reach my other friends all over and invite them over and over to read my blog and post their comments :p :p :p