Nailed in Nalli**

Will you (as a male) ever go with two women to Nalli? No thinking twice here. The answer is an obvious NO :p :p :p. Well, ironically, I did :-) The idea was to make them select something for my sis. And select they did; in less than 5 mins. That was incredibly quick, ain't it.

Then, they said that they would "throw an eye" over the stuff. Well, to me, this sounded like a 5 minute glance. 15 mins pass by; a quarter of the store is ransacked. One hour later - The entire inventory structure of the shop collapses. You can imagine. Finally, I manage to pull them out.

They now head to a jewellery shop. (I was promised that I would be taken to a very good restaurant if I put up with this). Atleast here, I manage to get a comfortable reclining sofa and I dose off.

One hour later, I am woken up, not by these two, but by a call from my sis :

"Murali, you are getting old. You need to get married !!!"

Oh yeah! And thats what I wanted to hear from my sis after this "mishap" :-))))

**Nalli - A very famous South Indian women's clothing outlet