Jaunt-lagged

Was off to b'lore for a "petite" vacation. Had a taste of all things from b'lore traffic to food-poisoining.

It indeed was something to try the "Gold Class" @ PVR, FORUM. The chairs were of ROSITA quality. Joey would love these for sure :-). Ended up sleeping so well in the chair that I don't remember anything at all about the movie.

Watched Iqbal the next day (ofcourse not in gold class for I remember the movie name). For once, I really LIKED a Hindi flick. Definitely worth a watch.

Played snakes-and-ladders with my 5 year old nephew. Ofcourse, he managed to win all the 20 times.

Had food in a so-called "plush" restaurant and ended up getting food poisoned:-)

Window-shopped quite a bit with two friends. The idea was to shop. Laziness was a fourth soul that travelled with us. So, end result - Window shopping :-)

Best part : Great time with family and friends.

Worst part : Need I say 'em? Roads in b'lore :-) Had the ride of my life when I had to go from my sis' to my wingies'. The roads ( or are they?) in b'lore are so well designed that you start detesting the song - "On Road Again"

Its simple - for those who do not know what spondylitis means, b'lore is the place to be. Your may have a Class A Mercedez or a Mofa, the end result is the same :-)

Regrets : was not able to meet everyone due to the you-are-not-well-so-be-at-home-or-else-i'll-kick-u (my sis) scenario
Courtesy - the plush restaurant :-)