Where is she?

She was a 94 model. And how faithful was she.She was German. No wonder she was "irrestible".

Whenever I was stressed, I used to take her for her ride.
She never used to complain about the way I handled her. I've been harsh on her many a times. We've been on long road trips together. I may have got tired, but not her :-). She used to entertain me with her music.

Whenever I shopped, she never would allow me to carry the stuff. She would take it all on her. Chivalry - where was that?

All my friends like her too. She makes such a wonderful companion. We've all made trips together.

She has a scar on her side, but thats almost un-noticeable with the impeccable character she had. She is not the one who would complain if you let her alone for a while. She knew that I was always there for her.

All good things come to an end and so did our relationship. Both of us had to move on. I headed to India while she stayed back in France. We don't see each other any more.She didn't want to go on the bumpy roads here. So, had to let her go.

Yes, she is still there, my dear Volkswagen Golf (110DGW77). Though she has found a new partner, I shall remain one of her proud owners :-). Hopefully, I bump into her someday, sometime.