Seekin' Hyd

We all know that gravity is an illusion, its just that work sucks :-)

Tomorrow is a holiday here; still I've been asked to come to work. So, no wonder my blogs have been hibernating for a while now.

Anyways..one of my best pals had visited me for a few days.. He belongs to the unemployed and underpriveleged category (read as he quit his firm and is joining a new one in a few days).

Thanks to him, I understand the geography of Hyd better. We roamed all over Hyd.

And food - the gargantuan appetites that we had, we stopped at every possible food outlet and hogged to our pleasure. This was exemplified when three of us almost managed to finish a HUGE ( really huge) sundae meant for 6 people :-)

This is apart from the dinner we had with other friends in plush restaurants.

To remove all the guilt from my head, I went to the gym today ( yes indeed):-) This way, I've pardoned myself :p