Bonne Annee 2006


Here, wishing all my dear ones a happy new year.

Was on vacation for Christmas at my sister's. My sis' family and I headed to a wild life sanctuary called Barnawapara (this is in the state of Chattisgarh). Was on a safari for the first time in life. Was fun being in the thick jungles. Though we scared away most of the animals as they did not seem to turn up, the drive was lovely thru' the dense forest. Stayed in a resort ( in the midst of the jungle) where electricity was a step function. So, we relied more on the bonfires in the freezing weather.

There was a lot of baby-talk with my lovely lil' 6 month niece. Kids are adorable, as always:-)

Came back all in one peice back to Hyd, but along came the "rhume".

So, new years eve was all under the quilt with a wet nose.

As always, the usual question " What are your new year resolutions? "

Prompt answer " Not to make any " :p :p :P