'Weak'-end

Started off on a bad note. Was in a meeting Friday afternoon; came out of the slumber (what else do you do in meetings, huh?), back to my desk and my colleague says "We've got bad news for u". Was wondering if someone had captured me 'napping' in the meeting.

"We are going for a telugu movie today evening and we've booked for you as well". You expect something bad and get something even worse.

If a theorem states that "u are going to a telugu movie", the corollary has to be "u went to a telugu movie? how could u????". May be I have this compulsive need to please people ?? :p :p So was a mournful Friday evening.

Sat and Sun, had planned to do a lot of things; one of the most trivial tasks being 'putting my clothes for wash'. Thanks to Mr. Parkinson for his wonderful law 'Works expands to fill the time available', I am always used to procastinating tasks. After all, its a law and we HAVE to abide by it, ain't it ??? So, that should sum up how many things I actually did this weekend !!!

Have not been playing squash for a while now; was determined to go for it this weekend. Lethargy and I are opposite poles, so its strongly attracts me :p :p. No wonder my paunch is getting the better of me.

One 'accomplishment' was a long due rendez-vous with a fellow BITSian. We hogged heavily and walked down to his house only to be greeted with few more rounds of sweets as it was his sibling's b'day. So, couldn't say NO. After sometime, the very thought of food caused nausea.