Weather and wither

The whole of AP has been experiencing intense rain in the past few weeks. Not so good news. Consequences - one too many. First sickness and then bad roads.

Roads in Hyderabad are back to 'normalcy' (read as concave craters in the middle of the roads). This is how I saw Hyd when I first visited the city. A few roads have disappeared and guess even a google search would not help us find them. I guess we all know the answer - Conduct a Congress Plenary and invite Sonia again. Should this be done, the 'matter' would be 'laid' to rest in a coupla days !!

My roomate and I were the first victims to the vagaries on the monsoon. Both of us fell sick the same day and were ill for about 4-5 days. House arrest for so many days was not an easy thing. Frequent medications made drowsiness our third roomate. Now that we are outta sickness, the-then-gloomy weather seems very 'pleasant' now :))

Weekend - watched the most spectacular F1 races in recent times. All new podium finishers - can it get any better? Schumi going out with three laps to go was a sad sight to watch; nonetheless, I would always vouch for such eventful races where you have a new leader every five mins !!