Was it cocky..... ?

No, it wasn't. It was Coccydynia!

It rained just one day in this blistering summer at Hyd. And that was enough. I somehow managed to loose my footing on a wet floor and fall on my back. As usual, ignored the pain for 3 weeks – only got worse. Panic button pressed!

Cause and what was the effect?

Went to a local medico. Diagnosis: ‘Just’ 3 weeks complete bed-rest. Excuse-me? Not approving the decree, I went to Apollo.

Verdict: Coccydynia!
Alleviation strategy: Resurrect the tailbone thru’ physiotherapy. No bed-rest required. Thank heavens!

So, there I was having an ultrasound device running thru’ ‘no entry’ zones on my back, for a few days.

Fall, for you scale great heights after that; but never fall ‘back’, for you can never lift even the smallest of weights after that !