G-Strings

Have been increasing the noise around my neighbourhood. Reason - have been learning the guitar for the past couple of months.

Still a beginner and trying hard :). This has long been on my 'to-do' list and finally, the unchecked check-box was checked. Also, the guitar lessons are good enough reasons to sneak out of office a lil' early on a couple of week days :-)

As of now, I am adoring playing the "G-strings" - occasionally, I do produce 'music', mind you :-) But it'll be hard identifying the 'music' in-between the cacaphony!

Just to remind myself of the fact that I am learning the guitar, I've started blogging (www.chordsandleads.blogspot.com) exclusively about the same with the notes I've gathered so far.

My mridangam learning lasted for 2 years, let me hope this stays atleast that long !