Long winter hibernation


After a long winter hibernation, thought I would once again get back to the scribbling ways. Have been wanting to write for a long time, just that my 'eternal' friend never refuses to leave me - read as laziness :-)

So, whats hot now? Ofcourse the weather and the inflation. Both these never tend to die down.
The India 'Paisa' league is eating into most of my evenings, amidst shouts of 'please change the channel' from my spouse. Wish the cheapest team wins - Rajasthan Royals. Can't derive more sadistic pleasure from the fact that the Deccan Chargers are at the bottom. Would be happy if the 'all-hyped' team finishes at the bottom of the table.

Went to one of the ICL matches at Hyderabad - a league that I love. Was fun.

Wierd things happened at work. A couple of colleagues appreciating my dressing sense - oh yes - even I was 'suprised'. A couple of colleagues and I played the guitar in some cultural event at work, we bagged the second place for our performance. Some things are best left uninvestigated :p :p

Let me hope I that continue to pollute the blogosphere more frequently. Ciao!