After a break...........

Two weeks and no blog makes me a busy bloke.

Well, quite a few interesting things happened :

1. One of my wingies stepped into limbo (read as "just got engaged"). Couldn't attend his engagement. So, thanks to him, got to learn new curse words :-)

2. Another one is about to step into the same. ( read limbo as life betn. bachelor life and married life)

3. I was home for Diwali after a long long time. Was good fun there. Shopped and shopped and shopped with one of my close pals at Chennai. Shopping is great fun if you are two, have a bike and your friend is ready to evade the traffic. Hyd is really a bad place to be for Diwali. No festive atmosphere, nothing! Apparently, its not a big festival here.

4. Parents came to Hyd to check how their son was doing. Ofcourse, so, I had to "hide" quite a few things. My kitchen is now set and I am "expected" to cook rather than eat out :-). Had a deep cut in my finger the first time I attempted cooking here :-)

5. Oh yeah.. read a few books at home. ("Angels and Demons" was the best of the lot - ending is as usual very cinematic, but the book is loaded with great information. Now, I want to see Rome again ! )

6. Sat thru' two of the worst movies ever "Kyon ki" and "Garam Masala". Please don't watch. Even Mithun's movies would rate better anyday compared to these !