TAG-ging along!

Have been tagged twice now. Bus and Neelam being the culprits. So, will now "tag" along :-)

Seven Things I would like to do:

1. Visit Iceland and witness truest nature - "Aurora Borealis"

2. Learn Skiing!

3. Bungee Jump from a chopper

4. Visit South of France yet again, but atleast this time, with my spouse.

5. Speak french fluently.

6. Learn the "art" of talking less :p

7. Visit Eastern Europe ( more specifically - Prague!!)


Seven Things I can do:

1. Eat

2. Sleep

3. Blabber and continuously!

4. Shop and shop and shop

5. Bird watch

6. Get into trouble very easily :p

7. Lie effortlessly


Seven Things I say the most:

1. Oh Man!

2. Hmm hmm.

3. Oops!

4. Eeks!

5. ca va?

6. Absolutely!

7. Hey!


Seven Things I cant do:

1. Swim

2. Keeping my mouth shut!

3. Stop giving advices :p

4. Stop checking my e-mails once every two hours

5. Stop troubling my friends.

6. Grow younger. Nature is against me, unfortunately :-((

7. Play squash @ Hyd. ( no clubs, u see :p )


Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

for ( int i= 0 ; i<7;i++)

System.out.println("Just being urself");


Seven celebrity crushes :

Too many in the list. Stating only "7" will be an insult to the others :P :P


Now that I've been thru' this, time to trouble others :

The lady @ S'pore :

http://www.mysterious-thoughts.blogspot.com/

et

The dude @ Redmond:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/palakkadiyer/