Escaping the heat!


You have a holiday on thursday and so, what do u do ? Well, this is no riddle. C'est facile. On fait le pont :-) After spending 3.5 years in take-vacation-whenever-u-want-France, I took off to b'lore for the Ugadi break. Well, it was more so to escape the heat at Hyd. For people who want to understand heat-exchanges and thermodynamics better, Hyd is the place to be. Lived thru' Pilani heat with no complaints; however after all the so called sophisitcated life of slogging 24/7 in air-conditioned software envs, throwing tantrums about the heat should be no suprise :-)

B'lore people complain about the heat as well. So, have invited all of them to Hyd :p :p
Had a good time getting pampered as usual. Well, don't see too many places where people ask me often (once every hour) if I've replenished my stomach :-). Inventory was never a problem.

Ofcourse, troubled my nephew a lot as well :
My nephew : Mulli maama ?
Me : Niki, do NOT use maama (conscious of my age, u see). Call me Murali.
Niki : Ok mulli maama.. how do u spell 50.
Me : '5' and '0'
Niki ( very confused ) : No no, please spell 50.
Me : Very well.. its 'five' and 'zero'
Niki (flabbergasted).. runs to his mom and complains !!! :-). the rest is history:-)

Met up with a few friends, ofcourse. The other were smart enough, realised that I was coming to b'lore and headed home :-))..

Now, back to heat and work!! :-((((