Just a quick update !


Yet another long weekend coming up and guess most of us would be travelling. Would be heading to Kerala to attend my friend's wedding. Irony is that I am heading to 'God's own country' and still would be there for just a day :( Nonetheless, should be a lot of fun with my dear pals. Have to endure an almost 20 hr bus journey as the lethargic me procastinated in booking trains tickets. Also, was a bit apprehensive to book air tickets after I read about this 'mid-air' drama in an Air-Deccan flight, which suddenly dropped altitude !!

One of my friends has come back from the US. Being this 'ardent' telugu-flick fan, he goes to any released movie. Ofcourse, since he needs company, books the tickets and then calls me up. So, have no way out :-(Watched 'Pournami' with him. Well, honestly, I would STRONGLY recommend this movie to anyone just to make you realise how bad the south indian film industry is. For a change, even my friend couldn't bear it. We are in 2006 and these movies make you wonder if we are apes in the neolithic era. Please watch it :-)

Had attended the 'Art of Living' basic course. Was exhilarating to say the least and a great discovery. was a slightly 'hectic' 6 day course; but thorougly worth it.