MAY, I...

Had a friend visiting me from S'pore. She was on her way to France and stopped by in Hyd for a coupla days. So, we had a chance to roam and roam albeit in the centralised superheated environments in Hyd. Was late to pick her up. Ofcourse, reason was that I had 'overslept'.
She was like 'Oh, so you sleep at home as well; I thought you sleep only at work'.. Good god! Dunno how people find out all these 'secrets' :p :p

We both along with two friends watched 'Ice Age 2' - I guess anyday these animation movies are better than the so called not-fiction-all-real-with-MATRIX-stunts tamil/hindi/telegu flicks. Atleast, you don't come out of the theatre with a 'why-did-I-waste-my-time-and-money' look:)

Helped my friend with shopping.. Well, normally when such things happen, the roles get reversed with the helper being 'helped'. Luckily not to be so this time. 'Self' was under control and though temptation was trying to lure me, I managed not to fall for it. Infact, even on a second occasion, when I helped another friend 'shop', I was 'under control' and my signature was not wanted on any of the receipts :p :p. To people who are 'shocked', sometimes, these miracles do happen :)

Next was 'house-hunting' - Will move in with a colleague as he has been rendered 'homeless' (read as his roomates are moving out). Rental rates have gone up so much here that you would wonder if you are looking for an apparment in bay-area. After a painfully long search (not to forget the above stated superheated weather conditions) in which we had to look at almost 20 houses, we finally managed to get one. Will move in first week of June.

Have taken a break from 'travelling' - read as 'have not travelled in three weeks'. May head home just to get pampered a bit. Gets too boring to see too much of Hyd all the time :))