A short break..

Headed to Chennai for the weekend due to the Hyd-overdose. Coincidentally, a close friend was coming down from the the US. So, had a chance to meet him after after three years. Suprisingly three years of married life hasn't changed him a bit. He is still a 'happy' man contrary to the fact that a man can either be 'happy' or 'married' :p :p :p. The 'whining' me was boring him with all my stories as the 'jet-lagged' him pretended to patiently listen. Decided that he has to pay it back that he has promised to come to Hyd before heading back to the States.

Finally, managed to drive a car in India. Was Indica Xeta first followed by Alto. That should tell you the reason. Was actually test driving for a friend who is not too comfortable driving cars. Xeta won by a LONG margin. No wonder with a 1400 cc engine it would fare any day better than the 800 cc Alto; cost being the same. (hats off to the TATAs for pricing it aggressively) For comparison, even the latest 'sensation' Maruti Swift has just a 1300 cc engine. Please - I am not marketing anything here :)

Went to this new mall in Chennai (Chennai citi center). Pretty good, I should say and more importantly, very spacious. Also, very close to dear Marina. I would any day join the race to support new malls in the city to 'dethrone' the 'where-I-feel-ONLY-claustrophobic' Spencers. Weather in Chennai was suprisingly good with the occasional showers !

Hats off to the Indian team - made me sit all thru' the nite to watch them loose pathetically to Windies. We are just becoming too consistent in creating stars in the opponent teams !!! :)
Waiting for a friend to pick me up and 'break-into' my own house as I've lost the keys. (typical me :p ) No wonder I am writing this blog !!