Being Ch(B)eerful!!!

After the >> shift, ofcourse, comes the 'house warming' and in the 'literal' sense.So, my roomate and I invited our team to our place so that the 'house' could be blessed with 'warm and hot' wishes. Had to leave out the two women in the teamdue to obvious reasons. No discrimination this; we'll soon have a 'softer' get-together as well. Food was never a problem; in India atleast, it so much easier, cheaper and faster to have food ordered and delievered. My roomate took care of the 'spirits'; and everyone, no wonder, appreciated his spirit.

As always, the tee-totaller me had to take a coke as the others, being 'beer-ful' and 'cheer-ful' reached the next dimension ( after all, according to one of my friends: 'Reality is an illusion created by the lack of alcohol'). Unfortunately, I've never liked the taste of any of the CnH2n+1OH (Note to the dude at c'cut - please forgive me if this formula is wrong :p :p). An un-invited guest was a 6 foot long snake. Somehow, the care takers of the house managed to kill it. May be snakes smell alcohol pretty well :p :p

THe next day morning, my aunt was supposed to visit me. God bless her, she didn't.. would have only been shocked with all the beer bottles strewn arnd :))

Lying dormant for less than 4 hours these days - thanks to football. Was so thrilled to watch dear old France destroy the Spanish. Atlast, they have come to life. In 'THEORY', they should be bulldozed by the Brazilians in the quarterfinals; but lets see if "THIERRY" proves it wrong :)