>> Shift


Moved into a new place with a colleague a few days back. So, was the 'RIGHT' shift, I should say. THe new place, though expensive, is very very good and also has pushed me back to the cook-at-home mode as the kitchen is very 'appealing'. Moreover, I've already had an overdose of outside junk.

Since its a 'BIG' place, my roomate and I have started furnishing the appartment to remove the 'voidness'. Took a while to get the cable connections; but well in time before the world cup - clear indication of the 'exponential' rise of the 'laziness' co-efficient in me :))

Too bad this - we have all the 'action' happening at the same time. French Open, Wimbledon, Cricket at Caribbean, Soccer, F1. Mon dieu!! too much to discuss during coffee breaks these days. We are just 'loaded' with information. Too much into soccer and was talking to an Australian customer today more about their 'late resurgence' against Japan yesterday than about work. Was a great match, nonetheless. Well, c'est les bleus aujourd'hui'. Lets see how the French perform !

Had another friend visiting me this weekend. Since I had to show him something arnd, we took a very wrong step and headed to 'Ramoji' film city. Well, catastrophically disastrous is a categorical understatement. This place truly sucks. Add 'afternoon heat' to this and you can imagine the 'experience'. Hunting for the marketing experts who have made this 'sound' all too good.

Taking this Friday off yet again. Would be on a pilgrimage down south. Have long been trying to convince my team-mates that I am a 'full-time' employee, but then, they are always under the assumption that I work only four days a week :))