After a long hiatus

May be it was pure lethargy that has stood between me and blogging or may be it was just that I was disconcerted by a hiatus in my thinking process. I am still 'thinking' about which one to pick ! In either case, my contribution to the ozone depletion- equivalent in blogosphere has been zero for the past two months.

After I imposed self-imprisonment on myself after an overdose of travel, I finally managed to get out of the cage and went home after almost 4 months. Was a good break. Went with my sis to all the crowded streets in Chennai. Well, she was looking more for knicknacks and baubles; so no wonder, we had to do a lot of searching in all the narrow lanes. Diwali is in the air and it always feels good to smell it. First time ever that we shopped for almost 6 hours and I didn't get anything for myself. Guess something is 'really' abnormal with myself :-)

Lotsa travelling to be done this month and this was good 'kick-start'. People have already started commenting about the 'changed-me' in terms of size. So, have made strong resolutions to start 'squashing' again. Hopefully, this time, I transform my ideas into action.

Due to very-much avoidable circumstances, I've not been cooking as well for the past two months. Its time to turn the tide now. Accidents do happen in the kitchen; but still, we have no choice but to eat them. Eventuality has to be accepted, ain't it :-)