Age ++

Yet another passes by. More strands of grey hair, more wrinkles on the face, more frequent questions in the mind such as 'Why me?' should all point to just one thing - age++. When we were young, we were 'growing up'. Now, we are 'growing old' (yes, the not-to-be-use three letter word).

As is always turns out, you do not receive the expected calls from dear ones (plainly becoz' they've forgotten it) and the bulk of the others do call/mail rejoicing the fact that I am getting old :p :p (what saddists :p :p ?). Well, thanks to all of them for remembering the 'aging' man! :-)

Was in a train on my b'day eve. So, luckily no b'day cake and bumps ! :-) Missed all the calls too - thanks to the 'hutch'(we'll-go-wherever-u-go) network!

For the 'unforgivable' few who forgot my b'day, you still have a day or two for penitence! After that, you fall into the 'completely-forgotten' category :-)

Spent my b'day and Diwali at my sisters. Was a lot of fun. Was pampered as usual and came back 'all-round' in shape.

Tried playing baddy after a long time. Bad idea. Result was a bad pull on my thigh that troubled me for almost 5 full days!