"Spring"ing back !


Had a longer winter hibernation than I had thought, so no wonder my blogspace has been untouched for a while !We are hitting 'spring' now (well, no spring in Hyderbad, for sure), so, I am just about jumping back to write a bit. Too many changes in life in the past few months - just another lazy excuse to say that I had no time to blog.


Major 'achievements' in the past four months :

  • I managed to finish a book that I started, I guess, a couple of years back (couple <> 2)
  • I've finally started 'working' (reason - I've been shifted to a new team :) )
  • Played for an intra-company cricket tournament and lost miserably!
  • Completely stopped cooking, gymming and squashing ! corollary : getting rounder by the day !
  • Have been thinking about an Himalayan trek and the train of thoughts halted at the station of : 'Cut the crap - u'll never execute it'

Also, after a long time, met my ex-colocataire (ex-flatmate).. Well, the last I saw of him was a geekish software bloke. Now, that he has funnelled himself out thru' an MBA, I see a whole new guy. Oh man.. he was never so refined :-))


As cricket fanatics, we are always optimistic, aren't we ?

Heights of optimism:A friend of mine sitting all nite long watching the Bang-Bermuda match hoping that Bermuda would win.

Another good one : Sehwag applying sunscreen before going out to bat :-)